Euro Truck Simulator 2
Be mindful of your fragile cargo keep to your schedule and build up your own truck business! Euro Truck Simulator 2 offers an exciting simulation experience with physics, graphics and gameplay developed by the experienced team at SCS Software, the leading experts in Truck Simulation titles.
With over 60 European cities to explore, the in game map is a massive feat that has taken years to create! You'll be responsible for delivering precious cargo from city to city, each time building up your finances that can be used for a great number of investments. You'll be able to upgrade your truck with a selection of different parts including engines, headlights, body kits and much more to improve the performance and look of your truck.On the side-lines you'll also get the chance to manage your own trucking business where you'll need to hire drivers and issue orders for them to complete contracts. Make sure that you are bringing in enough cash to pay everyone and even perform the jobs yourself!
___________________Euro Truck Simulator 2: Go East
PC Gamer's Simulation Game of the Year 2012, Euro Truck Simulator 2, just got better with the addition of this first add-on, Go East. Featuring 13 new cities, you'll have access to extra mile upon mile of eastern European motorways across Poland, the Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia complimenting the existing routes through the UK, Belgium, Italy and the Netherlands. Do you have what it takes to enter the world of the long distance HGV driver and deliver your loads on time, every time? Main Features
- Euro Truck Simulator 2
- More than 60 Cities set over Europe!
- Customise your truck and tune its performance with new engines, body kits and more!
- Maintain your own transport company, hire and fire staff and accept contracts!
- Drive licensed trucks from a selection of different manufacturers!
- Euro Truck Simulator 2: Go East
- Transport a vast array of cargo across more than 70 European cities
- Run your own haulage business which will continue to expand even whilst you complete your freight deliveries overseas
- Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers and manage your business for maximum profits
- Tune your vehicles to keep them in tip top condition
- Customise your transport fleet with optional lights, bars, horns and beacons
- Thousands of miles of real road networks with hundreds of famous landmarks and structures