Daymare: 1998 is a third-person survival horror game with hard-core survival mechanics and unyielding enemies. It requires a strategic approach to combat and puzzles and offers a multi-character perspective of the story, revealing deep and obscure lore.
The scene is set with a secret research facility, a deadly chemical weapon, and a special security team tasked with investigating an incident that has the potential to become more than a routine security breach. Follow the steps of an elite soldier, a helicopter pilot, and a Forest ranger as they play out their roles in an event that transforms one peaceful small town into a Dead zone and its citizens into bloodthirsty monsters.
Take the creatures down first, and then look for any clues or evidence that you can piece together to make sense of the chaos. Keep track of your inventory, as resources will be scarce! Anything can happen when your daymares become real. Main Features
- Multi-character pov - See The story from different angles and discover the truth
- fearsome enemies - rendered in detail with lifelike animations and dismembermentrealistic HUD - check your inventory, health, and the position of a given piece of equipment
- environmental puzzles - finding your way around is not always easy, so look for clues
- classic mechanics - Limited ammo and save points, backtracking, collectibles, tough enemies, and more
- modern graphics and effects - not everything is Old-school, thanks to Unreal Engine 4
- experience the '90s - The game is an homage to the era, with tons of references